Effective date: 13-September-2021
Updated on: 13-September-2021
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.lisasealey.com collects the
* Usage Data
* Home Address
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://www.lisasealey.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
* From external, public sources.
* When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 7 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods
for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://www.lisasealey.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. Lisa Sealey will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns
when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
* Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders
placed through our Service.
* Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Lisa Sealey will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. Lisa Sealey will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only
for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal
information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or otherwise, you are giving Lisa Sealey permission to use, share, and store that information in a
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
|vs_uniques_landing_page||www.lisasealey.com||6 months 1 day|
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.lisasealey.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of
the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own
Lisa Sealey is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we
recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Lisa Sealey
Address: 7739 E. Broadway Blvd. #203 Tucson, AZ 85710
Email: [email protected]