The Easiest Way to Plan a Thanksgiving Gathering.
In this PDF download, you'll get tips, tricks, tools, checklists, worksheets, planners, timelines, recipes, and pro tips to help you plan the perfect Thanksgiving.
Hi, I'm Lisa.
When I took over hosting Thanksgiving from my mom, I had an idea of what I'd need to do. After all, I'd been watching her do it, seemingly effortlessly, for years. I thought, "This will be easy!"
Not so much.
Watching is NOT doing. And even though I could ask her some questions, my inner rebel came through and there were some things that I wanted to figure out for myself.
That's how this guide was born. There was a lot of trial and error. A lot of research. And a whole lot of fun.
Whether you're an old pro at putting holiday dinners together or a complete newbie, I've got you covered.
Why an entire guide, Lisa? I only have to cook the dinner, right?
- How to get all of your food on the table at the same time, even if each dish has a different cook time or temperature
- How to figure out what size turkey to buy based on the number of guests - and how long to cook it
- Exactly what to do, week by week, leading up to Thanksgiving to make it as stress-free as possible
- Exactly what to do on Thanksgiving day to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks
- What to have on hand to help your overnight guests more comfortable - and how to create "grab and go" meals for them so you don't have to do additional cooking
- And MUCH more!
Here's what people are saying about me and the Guide:
"Exactly what I needed!
This planner is SO helpful! It's thought of everything!!! Love this!!!"
"Lisa is an inspiration with her organization magic. She knows what she's doing and she does it so well."
"You're a lifesaver. Having a plan of action makes me feel less overwhelmed and anxious about it. You're the best! Thank you."